Welcome to www.mediquest.in (the “Website”). Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms (the “Terms”) regardless of whether or not you choose to register with the Website. These represent the legal terms upon which the Company (as defined below) intends to provide this website to users and visitors. We strongly recommend that you review these Terms carefully. Please be aware that these Terms are legally binding and if you do not understand any element of these Terms and/or have a question regarding them please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not accept these Terms, please do not use the Website. Please note that the Terms are updated from time to time at our sole discretion.Please check these Terms on each occasion you use the website. If you continue to use the website you will be bound by the latest Terms.
- The Website is owned and operated by MediQuest (the “Company”), with its registered office at E142, Amar Colony, Lajpat Nagar IV, New Delhi (India)110024 (contact telephone number: +91-11-26461233, e-mail: email@example.com).
- You may access the public areas of the Website without registering your details. Certain areas of the Website are only open for access, if you are approved as a registered user and use the Website in accordance with the Terms.
- By using this website, you are agreeing to following the terms and conditions of use. If you do not accept these Terms in full, you are requested to leave the Website.
- The Website and its contents, including any available for download from the Website, are owned by the Company.
- You agree not to modify, copy, reproduce, broadcast, adapt, transmit, republish, sell, resell, create derivative works or distribute any portion of the Website in any way.
- You cannot access (login and access) certain parts and content in the website, unless you are a registered user who has been verified and approved by the Company. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to deny any user access to the website or any part of it without prior notice.
- The Company does not guarantee that the Website will be available 24x7. There might be times when it may not be accessible due to reasons beyond our control or for maintenance activities. We do not assume any liability if any such situation arises.
- The Company owns its brands, logos, trademarks as relevant to identify and recognize its products and services. Similarly, brands and logos that belong to other firms are owned by their respective owners. A visitor or user of the website does not have any license to use or circulate these beyond viewing them on the Website.
- Any attempts to harm the website by inserting code, hacking, spreading viruses, providing corrupted data/details, send inflammatory and false messages etc. will be treated as a malicious attempt and a criminal offense.
RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
- All brands/logos, copyrights, trademarks belong to their respective owners. Any externally sourced information or content from third parties is rightfully protected and all rights are reserved with them. Access to these does not allow a visitor or user the right to reuse, distribute, modify or claim ownership of any, or all of this content.
- Links to third party websites on our Website are purely for ease of navigation. We do not assure the authenticity, or validity of such third party links, and we do not take responsibility of their content.
- Providing false information to gain registration is an offence, and will be reported.
- For security reasons, if the Company believes that your password or username has been compromised, the Company can require you to change your password and/or username. The Company can also ask further details and seek more information to verify credentials.
- The Company requires you to provide correct and real information while registering. Please do not provide unclear or wrong information. Accuracy of personal contact data and details provided during registration is your responsibility.
- Company assumes that you are the owner of the email provided and that you are over 18 years of age.
- Company is not responsible for the security or other access requirements, usage terms, privacy guidelines that maybe required, or apply when you use other websites that are linked to/from our Website.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of information and content provided on the Website.
- Please read our Disclaimer to familiarize yourself with the same.
- The materials provided on the website, including those sourced from third parties, are provided on an as-Is basis and we do not provide any guarantee or warrantee related to these. We do not warrant that the Website is free from errors, defects, bugs and viruses etc.
- We do not assure you that the content of the website is regularly updated and current.
- We reserve the right to severe the Website and remove it at our discretion.
- A user can also be terminated or blocked from accessing the Website if we feel there is a concern regarding user credentials at our sole discretion.
- The terms of usage of this Website are binding on all visitors and users of the site.